Missing Your Smile? Not Anymore!
Losing your smile for any reason can be traumatic. But when smiling feels hopeless because of missing teeth, there are more complications than you might imagine. Missing teeth can:
- Cause remaining teeth to shift leading to TMJ issues including migraines, ringing ears, and upper body pain
- Make eating difficult leading to vitamin deficiencies and possible malnutrition
- Increase the likelihood of gum disease leading to systemic inflammation, increased risk of stroke and heart attacks, and even increasing your risk for cancer
- Make speaking difficult leading to embarrassment and communication problems
- Result in the loss of support for your lips and cheeks which can cause facial sagging
Worst of all, tooth loss leads to bone loss. Dental implants from Wellspring Dental stops all that – while looking, feeling, and functioning like your very own teeth.
And you can get our implants completed right in the comfort of your neighborhood in East Harlem, Carroll Gardens, or Midtown!